Monday, February 23, 2009

Bottling the "3 Facts About Me" E-mail

Hmmh, I thought this could make a good blog entry for today. A friend of mine from Bermuda forwarded me a "3 Facts About Me" e-mail that she had completed, and those on her list were to do the same. I decided to go ahead and follow the instructions and found the exercise to be relaxing and fun. (Thanks, Angeline!) So, here's a way to learn a little more about who's behind BottlingHealth.com.

3 FACTS ABOUT ME!

THREE NAMES I GO BY:
1. Penny
2. Pen
3. Mommy

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Freelance Writer/Editor (still have this one)
2. Educator-in-Training (Health Food Store)
3. Retail Banking Training Trainer/Supervisor

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Bermuda
2. Virginia
3. Florida

THREE THINGS I LIKE TO WATCH:
1. My son playing any sport he loves.
2. Gymnastics
3. The beauty of nature

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1. Haiti
2. Panama
3. Venezuela

PEOPLE THAT EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Shannon L. (Her book "Eating For Beauty, Health & Pleasure" is available on my site.) http://www.bottlinghealth.com/books.htm
2. Melissa (She has a buy-one-get-one free SMOOTHIE e-book special going on on HER site.) http://loverawlife.synthasite.com/e-books.php
3. Jinjee (Re our PearMagazine.com work)

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Mila, a WONDERFUL 'whole food' that can be added to any food. Find out about it on my website -- http://www.bottlinghealth.com/. I have a Mila contest going on here: http://bottlinghealth.blogspot.com/2009/02/mila-give-away-bottle-this-contest.html
2. Avocado sprinkled with Mila, Sea Salt, Black Pepper and Cayenne
3. Smoothies/Juices. Got children? See a related article I wrote at http://www.eujacksonville.com/story2.php?storyid=269

THREE FRIENDS I THINK WILL RESPOND:
1. Tee
2. Tonya (cousin)
3. Michele

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. More people understanding that they can increase their health by leaps and bounds by adding a scoop of Mila and other raw-vegan food to their diet.
2. More people living according to the gifts placed in their hearts. (It adds to a happier world, because EVERYONE would be smiling.)
3. My son growing according to his true gifts and talents (and not what the world dictates he should be), but rather listening to God's voice in his heart for everything he does in life.

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Copy the above text, hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a few good friends or family INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each person on your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment