Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Totally Bottling Blendtec's Total Blender

Monday, July 13, 2009Oh my goodness, I'm so excited about Blendtec's Total Blender. During a time when most folks would still be asleep, I was awake and giving my husband a brief demo of this phenomenal machine. This blender has me once again marveling at the power of the human brain.......that has brought the Total Blender into being.

Although my husband has been quite curious about this fine piece of equipment -- but needing to get out the door precisely at the time I was preparing to do an early-morning demo for him, he said, "Penny, I really don't have time for show-n-tell right now." However, unable to contain myself, I excitedly proceeded: "This will ONLY take 24 seconds. Watch how it blends the smoothie in 24 seconds! And, look! It shows you the 24-second countdown right here on its screen" (the section of the blender that was easily seen because of its blue light).

To support the all-Green-Smoothie day my husband wants to have today, I got a head start making the beverages for him last night, via the Total Blender, but then early, early this morning, I ended up combining two of the smoothies in a large cup he could carry out the door with him. To do that, I decided to re-blend. Or, was I just looking for another excuse to blend again with Blendtec's Total Blender?

Blendtec® is not only in the business of making outstanding blenders, but the company really cares about community, too, thus, partnered with BottlingHealth.com to help support our grassroots efforts to share health, such as the Green Smoothie (and more).

Although I've had this high-powered machine for a few weeks, I have been waiting to get closer to a BottlingHealth community event before really delving into it. So, in preparation for a Stretch & Smoothie Clinic Bottling Health will do tomorrow with the Orange Park Gators, it was time to put this machine to the test. The smoothies for my husband became the tool to test it, and I tell you, the Total Blender has already passed with FLYING COLORS.......and I haven't even finished exploring it.

I've only tried the smoothie button so far. I simply turned on the power button, pressed the "Smoothie" button, and viola.......in a mere 24 seconds the Spinach/Banana (with a little strawberry and pineapple) smoothie was so creamy, and then the machine turned off on its own. Sweet! :-)

I'm now off to try the "Whole Juice" feature, which automatically runs for 50 seconds. Eventually, I'll get to each other button (including the "Pulse" button) that awaits me:

~ Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt

~ Ice Crush, Milk Shake

~ Soups, Syrups, Fondues

~ Sauces, Dips, Dressings, Batters

Another fun feature of the Total Blender is that it shows (on the blue screen) how many times you've blended ingredients. Wow...technology! :-)

Stay tuned for much more about Blendtec's Total Blender. I'm not done with writing about this amazing machine just yet, because Bottling Health is TOTALLY "bottling" this blender and absolutely loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment