Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bottling a Terrific Tuesday

Step out of the darkness and into the light by loving the life you live and living the life you love...

I'm claiming a Terrific Tuesday!!! While my son will be in summer bliss of his own at a birthday party for one of his close friends, I'll be basking in Tuesday bliss, too:

(1) Participating in a Skype raw-food coaching call with Ka Sundance from TheRawFoodFamily.com

(2) Getting a holistic health session with Yelena Chizhik


Stay tuned for Pear Magazine Online articles and blog entries here about both! Also in the August issue of Pear Magazine will be details about my Nutri-Energetics System subtle-body energy scan with Orlando-based Fran Edwards.

As Bob Marley says: "Love the life you live, live the life you love." And, I loovvee holistic health with my friends above and others! :-)

As amazing as the human body is, it's no surprise that our bodies were created to be self-healing -- if "fed" the right tools, such as raw food and holistic therapies...

In Health,

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment