Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bottling Day 3 of Garden of Life's RAW Cleanse

If you read my yesterday's blog entry, you'll recall the high energy I felt yesterday. Adding on to what I previously shared, I also mowed the lawn in the afternoon in this HOT Florida weather and then went to a high-energy Zumba class that evening. Today is a new day, however, and my body is telling me to REST for the most part. I will be teaching a yoga class this evening, which can complement my take-it-easy feeling today. When we detox our organs, as is the case with this RAW cleanse, it's normal to have these feelings of needing to slow down. So, I will not fight this feeling but rather honor it...and feel blessed that I can.

Regarding Garden of Life's RAW Cleanse, I've previously given some details about the first two daily steps of the program:

1. RAW Cleanse Toxin Defense - Optimal Oral Health and Immune System Support

2. RAW Cleanse Organ Detox - Natural Detoxification of Organs and GI Tract

More info about step 3 is:
RAW Cleanse Digestion & Elimination -- Toxin Capture and Removal is the third and final step in the RAW Cleanse experience, helping to catch and hold undesirable compounds in the digestive tract and facilitate final transport from the body. Digestion & Elimination contains 800mg of RAW Food-Chelated magnesium to draw water into the colon for effective movement of intestinal bulk. RAW organic flax and chia seed act as bulking fibers to absorb toxins and pollutants while RAW organic coconut fiber facilitates intestinal flow and creates a positive microbial balance in the body." ~Garden of Life®

No comments:

Post a Comment